Skip to content
- The main room is 3000 sq ft, 50’x60′, which has air conditioning. There are tables and chairs enough for 225. It has LED lighting in the ceiling grid, as well as mood sconce lighting on the walls.
- The kitchen has a large industrial size refrigerator, 2 ovens (8 burners), a microwave, a large 3 basin sink, and plenty of counter/table space for food preparation. But there isn’t much there yet in the way of pots, pans, dishes, etc.
- There are two very large charcoal/wood grills outside – one has a large spit setup.
- There is a built-in sound system with wireless microphones available.
- There is a second room 20’x50′, which is still being worked on, but it could also be made available.
- There is a grassy area in the back that bumps up against the woods which is also available.
- Some of the reviews of this hall under the previous owner mentioned bad cell phone reception. We have resolved that issue by adding a cell booster antenna on the building.
- Smoking is only allowed outside.
- Alcohol is allowed within the legal constraints, see Michigan’s legal guidelines here: https://www.michigan.gov/lara/0,4601,7-154-89334_10570_16941-40917–,00.html Those regulations say that you don’t need a special license if the host or someone else provides it without fee. But if alcohol is going to be sold, then the seller will probably need to have some kind of license. Check the link above for details.